Saturday, December 24, 2011

Jon Butler - Talents

You can probably guess from the title of this post what this is a picture of. 


Talents!


So in the introductory entry for this blog (Third Servant), I talked about the parable of the talents.

A few weeks ago at one of my churches here in Pompey*, the preach was on Talents. Obviously, that preach was particularly poignant to me, so I just wanted to share it with you all.

Link to the preach here.

Hope it's as much of a blessing to you all as it was to me!

Until next time,

Love, peace, and non-alcoholic eggnog!

* I attend both Solent Community Church and King's Church. They are both amazing spirit-filled churches and I'm blessed to be a part of both. Please know that you are very welcome, and it would be absolutely great to see you at either one in 2012 (and beyond). :)


No comments:

Post a Comment